- This event has passed.
O’so Beer Pairing Dinner at Casual Joe’s
May 3 @ 6:15 pm - 9:00 pm$45
Enjoy a five course dinner prepared by Chef Tyler and Chef John featuring some amazing and tasty food. Dylan Buttera will be on hand from O’so Brewing to talk about the brewery and to teach a little about the brewing process. The cost will be $45 per person. Please buy your tickets online in advance! Space is limited!
- A fish taco featuring; Wisconsin caught white fish with our smoked salt topped with chipotle crème, fresh slaw, cilantro and lime paired with O’so Margroovrita Gose (Sour with Lime and Salt).
- Vanilla almond soup with toasted mint and honey from the Casual Joe’s bee hives paired with O’so Arbre Qui Donne (Peach Sour).
- Citrus cranberry vinaigrette with Wisconsin feta cheese, candied orange peels and pepper fried pork chucks paired with O’so Scarlett Letter (Cranberry Sour).
- Coffee rubbed and light smoked beef short rib with a rich and hearty vanilla bean gravy with herb joes corn custard and seasonal vegetable pairs with O’so Convenient Distraction (Imperial Porter w/Coffee and Vanilla).
- Carmel milkshake with sassy cow cream and a smoked peach with a sweet cornbread paired with O’so Nitro De Peche a la Mode (Peach Milkshake IPA).
Dinner / Pairing will begin at 6:15pm.